Monday, April 2, 2012

Wild Weather

With wind warnings for our area of up to 90 kph you know the sea is going to be dancing so after seeing some clients I decided to take a drive so I could get some pictures.  Here are the results:





There is nothing more beautiful than the graceful violence of the sea during a storm.  We've had a large amount of major wind events this year as you can see by the logs on this beach.  I enjoy walking the beach after a storm because you just never know what treasures the sea will give up.

I hope you have enjoyed these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.  I actually took 120+ pictures today, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to see them all...

Chat soon,

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! Love that first pic especially <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, thank you. The sea really was dancing and I am thrilled I managed to get a few pictures that showed some of the strength of the winds.

    ReplyDelete