Monday, July 9, 2012

Dream It - Live It

“The most important thing in life is to stop saying "I wish" and start saying "I will". Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.”~ Charles Dickens

 These words couldn't have arrived at a better time. I have resigned from my "day job" and am back to focusing on my soap business.  This is a challenge, but I am up for it.


Through cold calling I managed to get an order from the Rosewood Hotel Georgia in Vancouver.  This is an exquisite hotel with a lot of history attached to it.  I am hoping that this order will lead to additional orders over the next few months.  One thing it has already done for me was get an amazing story printed in our local newspaper.  You can read it at http://www.prpeak.com/articles/2012/06/27/business/doc4fea4731402a2199209267.txt

They even had my mug on the front of the newspaper!


I'm diving into some new soaps as well as making some old favourites which I will start blogging about.


I hope you have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it exciting! Sending you positive thoughts for more successful orders :)

    ReplyDelete